At mydentist you can enjoy excellent development, full support and professional freedom. As Europe's largest and most successful dental body corporate, we have the experience of helping over 1000 overseas Dentists to start a successful career in the UK.
To join our Talent Pool of clinicians it is essential that you have the following:
- a minimum of 12 months post graduate clinical experience (in any country)
- a GDC registration number
- valid IELTS English language certificate (minimum score 7 overall and 6.5 in each section). Further information regarding IELTS can be found at http://www.ielts.org/.
If you meet these minimum requirements please apply to join this talent pool, and a member of the mydentist Recruitment Team will contact you to discuss the next steps for identifying suitable opportunities within the NHS.
We invest huge amounts of time and money every year into developing our Dentists and their surgeries. We've also created an organisation that manages the day-to-day distractions - leaving our Dentists free to concentrate on developing their skills and careers, whilst providing excellent patient care.
- A dedicated mydentist relocation expert supporting you on your arrival in the UK
- The organisation of short and long term accommodation
- Full assistance with opening a bank account, taxation, mortgages, driving licences, and work permits
Excellent earnings potential…
- From an established patient list
- Additional income from private patients
- 50% contribution to lab fees
On-going development and support…
- Continual Professional Development with Clinical Director mentoring
- A full clinical induction programme
- An education programme and Personal Development Plan
- Opportunities in our specialist divisions/practices
- Operational support via Practice Managers and central teams providing exemplary Clinical Governance Framework
- Continued multi million investment in Nurse training, surgeries and equipment
We look forward to hearing from you and discussing your application further.