Payroll Assistant - Bolton
IDH Group is the UK’s largest dental corporate with a network of over 660 practices nationwide. We have over 7500 employees looking after 10 million patients. We believe that our growing ‘Group’ philosophy is the way forward in Dental Care - sharing standards, clinical excellence, increased employee opportunities and better training for all of our dentists
The Payroll department offers an In-House payroll service to a large multi-site organisation, operating at over 660 sites across the UK. We have experienced consistent growth over the last 3 years and plan to maintain this development, as the leading healthcare provider in their field.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE SKILLS WORKING WITHIN AN END-TO-END PAYROLL ENVIRONMENT.
Due to continued success and expansion, there is now an opportunity for a Payroll Assistant to join our Payroll Team. The core purpose of the role is to help provide a full payroll service to 7,000 employees across 660 practices, utilising best practice initiatives in line with the company’s goals, strategy and values.
Payroll Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- Control starter process with the Payroll function
- Control sickness process within the Payroll function
- Manage HMRC notifications
- Support the Payroll Manager and Payroll Team in the production of an accurate and timely Payroll service.
- Promote and provide a customer service culture
- Good understanding of all HMRC Payroll related legislations
- Provide an effective and timely resolution to all Payroll users- internal/external
Payroll Assistant Key Job Skills:
- To have worked previously within a Payroll environment
- Experience with large Payroll, 2000 employees+
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and, Outlook.
Payroll Assistant Key Competencies:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Proactive approach and ability to work on own initiative
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Team Player
- Customer Service Focused
- Confidentiality and Integrity
Please apply for this position on the company website