This busy, fully private Independent clinic is looking to recruit for an experienced Dental Practice manager starting mid July.
This is a full time position, working various hours
Monday 8.30 - 6pm
Tuesday 9.30 - 7pm
Wednesday and Thursday 8.30 - 6pm
Friday 8.30 - 4pm
However the practice are negotiable on the hours of work.
Candidates must have management and dental experience in order to be considered for this position. Candidates will also have the opportunity to do some treatment co-ordinating work.
Suitable applicants will be made responsible of the day to day running of the practice as well as the following:
*Dealing with the CQC, Ensuring all comply with regulations
*Managing staff, Rotas
* You will coach, lead & develop a high performing practice team;
* Review, monitor & analyse the P&L to ensure appropriate actions are in place to achieve targets;
* Monitor KPIs & support clinicians to achieve targets by unblocking any obstacles;
* Enable good communication in the practice, including practice meetings & to ensure the practice is a great place to work;
* Be able to face into difficult conversations & deal promptly with issues when they arise;
* Effectively manage & resolve patient complaints.
* You need to have proven planning & organisation skills.
Candidate must have some knowledge of marketing and be willing to put forward fresh ideas on how to continually improve the practice.
Candidates with Business ideas will be advantageous to the role.
This is a 3 surgery fully private practice located in Cheadle, parking on site.
The role is a varied & interesting balance of maximizing income & profit of the practice, through proactive business management techniques, whilst balancing the overall needs of the dentists, to ensure they can put the patient first.
Salary depends on experience and will be discussed at interview.
For more information contact Nahila and quote reference DEN-37171
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at email@example.com
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/positiondetails.aspx?id=37171