This independent mixed dental practice are seeking a practice manager to start in March 2016.
This is a full time role. Covering 2 dental practices.
Candidates will be responsible for:
• Organise, attend and participate in practice meetings
• Draw up contracts of employment and review.
• Set out a training programme for all staff in collaboration with the partners
• Organise training and development of both new and existing staff.
• Oversee stock control management process
• Carry out weekly fire alarm tests and ensure compliance with fire regulations.
• Oversee the weekly checks on the emergency drug box
• Keep all practice documentation up-to-date, including policies, procedures and handbooks
• Ensure the maintenance of the practice computer system
• Ensure compliance with the delivery of HTM 01.05 implementation and CQC assessment
Candidates need to be familiar with CQC and HTM01-05 guidelines.
Candidates MUST have a minimum of 2 years practice manager experience.
On street car parking available.
For more information contact Becky and quote reference DEN-35488
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at email@example.com
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/positiondetails.aspx?id=35488