If you have an impressive track record gained in dentistry, retail, healthcare, pharmacy, optometry or general management, we can offer you a varied and fast-paced career at the heart of our rapidly growing business.
We have a Practice Manager role available in Lancaster.
The Practice Manager is responsible for leading and communicating with the practice team to deliver revenue targets and high levels of customer service whilst supporting team development. They act as a role model for the company by engaging and building relationships with clinicians, practice staff and external stakeholders.
- Drive practice performance delivering the objectives set relating to revenue targets, KPIs, cost management and Profit & Loss
- Build a performance culture in Practice through the reviewing of performance against contracts. Plan for future performance through effective use of resources and facilities
- Proactively communicate with the team around Practice and individual performance
- Hold regular practice meetings ensuring the team is kept up to date with relevant information required to do their jobs. Share customer feedback, both compliments and complaints, where appropriate
- Recruit, and retain a team of professional and support staff ensuring that exit interviews are conducted and any vacancies are filled in a timely way.
- Train and develop the practice team, making full use of the Learning Management System. Ensure all staff undergoing professional qualification and CPD receive the necessary support and encouragement to pass within acceptable timescales
- Implement performance management processes, ensuring all staff have a performance plan with objectives which is regularly reviewed
- Ensure the practice team remain compliant on all standards including CQC, HTMO and Health & Safety. Ensure that the practice is a safe place for customers and staff at all times
- Ensure management of stock as per Company policy and in line with budget
- Ensure all audit and financial processes are completed to Company standards
- Actively manage and grow the customer base through diary management, recalls and management of lapsed patients. Ensure your practice has the right data to allow effective communicate with the customer
- Demonstrate that all customers are fully aware of services and products. Ensure appropriate staff give advice to customers using relevant marketing materials and practice communication
- Deliver the customer journey standards, ensuring that each member of staff understands and plays their part
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of management in a retail or service business
- Ability to understand figures including profit and loss account
- Ability to build relationships
- Experience of coaching & giving feedback
- Understanding of dentistry sector desirable
- Good IT skills
- Good passes at A level or above
To apply for this role, please contact our external recruitment partners Dental Talent Tree on 0800 014 9059 or [email protected]