Practice Administrator needed for a practice in Merseyside
Working for a Private Dental practice and Specialist Referral Centre with highly experienced staff
The Dental Practice and Specialist Referral Centre is one of the Wirral’s leading dental centre's of excellence. The practice strives to provide clinical excellence in the fields of general, cosmetic and specialist dentistry, in a warm and friendly environment. The practice is supported by a select team of highly experienced general dentists, cosmetic dentists and world leading specialists who provide the exacting standard of clinical care we are known to provide since 1964.
The successful candidate must be bright, self starting, presentable and have excellent communication and customer service skills. Crucially he/she must have a clinical background, and a proven track record of carrying out a Practice Administrator function within a dental practice.
The Candidate must have:
• 6 years+ experience in a dental environment
• In depth clinical knowledge (3 years+ nursing experience preferred)
• an expert knowledge of Software of Excellence
• an in depth knowledge of the administrative functions of a dental practice.
Must have excellent communication skills
The Candidate must have a track record of and will be responsible for:
• Delivering first class customer service to patients in a front of house environment.
• Understanding the ethos of the practice, and ensuring it is upheld at all times.
• Managing and organizing a practice Rota, including the ability to liaise suitably with dentists, hygienists, specialists and support staff.
• Daily Cashing Up
• Monthly calculating of Associate pay
• Monitoring of and calculating of nursing and hygienist staff time-sheets, and liaising Monthly with Pay Roll.
• Managing the practice CQC Procedure
Salary £20k - £26k (will depend on experience)
For more information contact Nahila and quote reference DEN-34757
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at [email protected]
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/positiondetails.aspx?id=34757