This independent mixed dental practice are looking to recruit for a Practice Manager to cover Maternity.
This is a full time role, working from Monday to Friday, starting asap for 9-12 months,
The practice is well established with excellent processes and procedures already in place and a fantastic supportive team.
The practice has 4 surgeries and operates from 8.30am to 5pm, 5 days per week plus one Saturday per month. It uses Kodak R4 computer system.
They are looking for a high calibre, experience and self-motivated practice manager.
All candidates must have at least 2 years experience as a practice manager within a dental practice
The practice will accept applications from Dental Nurses/Receptionist that are looking to make the step up into Management. Candidates who are looking to step up will need a wealth of experience within a dental practice
1. Have proven management skills
2. Have good financial skills and able to manage costs and improve profits and produce monthly management reports
3. Excellent people management skills and be familiar with HR regulations and procedures
4. Have excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in dealing with both staff and patients.
5. Have good computer skills and be able to work with Word and Excel
6. Have a clean driving license and be able to travel
7. Be well presented and have a calm, friendly manor
8. Have attention to detail
Salary offered £26k per year DOE.
For more information contact Jade and quote reference DEN-37304
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at email@example.com
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/positiondetails.aspx?id=37304