This independent mixed practice are seeking a practice manager to work full time in their practice in Leeds.
This role is to start as soon as possible working 40 hours per week Monday-Saturday.
Previous experience within the Dental industry is required. HR experience. Organisational development. Microsoft suite including Excel and Word & Understanding of the Exact SOE database.
Ideally the candidate should hold a degree or has appropriate training or relevant experience. Hold strong business acumen. Ability to lead and influence
Candidates must have at least 3 years practice manager experience.
The salary is negotiable and depends on experience.
General Day to Day running of Practice/ IT & Technology Management
- Distribution of staff tasks
- General Management of Practice
- Effective communication between all Dentist, staff and patients
- Back up computer system
HR/ Marketing & Sales
- Updates on website
- Staff Rota’s
- Arrange Absence Cover
Health & Safety
- Ensure compliance with H&S law
- Cross infection control
Finance & Strategic planning
- Increase revenue
- Maintain payment systems, banking & reconciliation
- Transmissions using EDI Link
- BSA Claim reports
- Search for new opportunities and submit tenders
- Financial Reports
- Day sheet Closed
- Oversee cashing up/banking
- Preparing accounts for the 3 businesses
-25 days holiday plus bank holidays
-Dental health cover
-Optical health cover
-We have our own property business so can also offer discounted rent
For more information contact Sian and quote reference DEN-32738
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at email@example.com
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/positiondetails.aspx?id=32738