Practice Manager – Binfield
Full Time Permanent Position
40 hours per week
GET TO KNOW US
Bupa Dental Care are a leading provider of NHS & Private dental care across the UK & Ireland, proudly caring for over 3 million patients in over 400 practices, providing everything from regular check-ups to specialist & cosmetic treatments.
We’re passionate about our people, which is why we re-invest our profits into bringing an outstanding and memorable dental care experience to our customers.
There has never been a better time to join us, as we work together to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
- Coaching, leading & developing a high performing practice team in a positive environment for both staff and patients
- Planning income targets for the practice, thenreviewing & analysing P&Lto ensure you achieve or exceed these targets
- Monitoring KPIs & support clinicians to achieve their targets
- Proactively marketing your practice to drive patient numbers
- Ensuring the practice meets CQC and legislative guidelines (as the CQC registered manager)
- Effectively manage the recruitment & selection for all practice staff
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Commercially minded individual
- Confident leading a team of between 7 – 15 staff
- Understanding how to generate income and control costs
- Able to face into difficult conversations & deal promptly with issues when they arise
- Comfortable conversing with people from all walks of life, including dentists, patients and your practice team
- Previous dental experience desirable but we also welcome applications from successful managers from other industries
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Modern surgeries and dental software system
- Welcoming and committed team
- Competitive staff benefits including discounts in over 7000 retailers
- Salary sacrifice and childcare vouchers
- Uniform provided
- Costs covered for DBS check
Please apply by sending your CV and salary expectations to the Employed Recruitment Team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who fit the requirements of the role. If you need any reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process just let us know.
Due to the high level of interest in our roles, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates. Good luck!