Practice Manager – Soho
Full Time Permanent - 40 hours per week
ABOUT OASIS DENTAL CARE
We are hoping you have heard of Oasis Dental Care, but just in case let’s give you a little background about us first. We are a leading provider of NHS & Private dental care across the UK & Ireland. Oasis proudly cares for over 3 million patients, providing everything from regular check-ups to specialist & cosmetic treatments. We now have over 400 practices across the UK and ROI.
You may also have heard our exciting news that we have recently joined the Bupa family! There has never been a better time to join Oasis as we work together with Bupa to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
- Coaching, leading & developing a high performing practice team in a positive environment for both staff and patients
- Planning income targets for the practice, thenreviewing & analysing P&Lto ensure you achieve or exceed these targets
- Monitoring KPIs & support clinicians to achieve their targets
- Proactively marketing your practice to drive patient numbers
- Ensuring the practice meets CQC and legislative guidelines (as the CQC registered manager)
- Effectively manage the recruitment & selection for all practice staff
- Commercially minded individual
- Confident leading a team of between 7 – 15 staff
- Understanding how to generate income and control costs
- Able to face into difficult conversations & deal promptly with issues when they arise
- Comfortable conversing with people from all walks of life, including dentists, patients and your practice team
- Previous dental experience desirable but we also welcome applications from successful managers from other industries
WHY CHOOSE OASIS
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Modern surgeries and dental software system
- Welcoming and committed team
- Competitive staff benefits including discounts in over 7000 retailers
- Salary sacrifice and childcare vouchers
- Uniform provided
- Costs covered for DBS check
Please apply by sending your CV and salary expectations to the Employed Recruitment Team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who fit the requirements of the role. If you need any reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process just let us know.
Due to the high level of interest in our roles, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates. Good luck!