focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation. Our aim is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025. We now have an opportunity for a customer relations assistant who can contribute to our mission.
As the professional relations manager
you will be responsible for both internal and external professional relations and education including clinical and scientific exchange information.
The professional relations manager reports to the head of marketing with dotted line into global professional relations team and partners closely with the UK dental professional sales team, TSM and consumer marketing team. The professional relations manager will also work closely with the global professional oral health care team.
Develop and maintain online platform with education and training content for local sales teams, dental practices (DP) and key opinion leaders (KOLs). Develop and deliver Philips educational presentations to professional and trade associations for the purpose of increasing awareness, trial, sale, personal usage and recommendation of our products.
Responsible for working with the local marketing team and global team. Responsible for setting objectives for the effective and efficient development, delivery, monitoring, and continuous improvement of training to meet DP sales and business goals. Also, responsible for evaluating progress on execution of the plans.
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked both in medical practice and in an industry role, preferably as a dental practitioner or a hygiene and therapist
- Previous exposure to scientific, regulatory, claim and clinical issues associated with selling consumer healthcare solutions
- Ability to interact effectively with key professional influencers in the industry and consumer test institutes
- Previous experience of delivery of presentations in medical arena
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Fluent in local language and in English.
– Manages professional relations and education for the category
– Manages the KOL strategy and monitors and aligns as necessary to deliver KPIs
– Underpins the work with measurable activities to deliver results within the category
– Establishes and fortifies collaborative relationships with all leading pro organizations and associations
– Builds and leverages relationships with (inter)national and regional Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in existing and relevant new value spaces within the Category
– Extends impact of KOL/association endorsement through creating speaker meeting and editorial/PR opportunities and other impactful ways to spread the agreed Philips (category and/or product related) message to a broad professional (HCPs) and/or consumer audience
– Develops local professional relations plan based off the annual local marketing plan and contact strategy as delivered by SO professional marketing
– Promptly communicates specific endorsement output for our products with other SO team members
– Profiles, prioritizes and selects academic institutions in alignment with the category strategy
– Initiates and maintains relationships from pro education perspective with academic institutions & students
– Develops and delivers Philips educational presentations to professional and trade associations and school audiences for the purpose of increasing awareness, trial, personal usage and recommendation of our products
– Works in cooperation with the SO professional sales and marketing team to promote sales
– Localizes and implements impactful curriculum for live presentations and/or on-line curriculum on topics
– Maintains professional visibility in professional journals and magazines or other related activities such as taking leadership positions in professional associations
- Manages professional education for the category
– Inputs content training of the SO professional marketing and sales team
– Proactively contributes local professional insights into product and marketing innovation projects
– Responsible to implement quarterly priorities with KOLs, associations and academic institutions
– Monitors productivity and effectiveness KPIs on monthly basis; initiates corrective actions where necessary
– Monitors competitive activity and raises competitive issues to SO Professional Marketing in timely fashion
– Proactively shares pro relations and pro education best practices with colleagues in other geographies
- Contributes to various professional marketing activities
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive base salary plus car allowance
- Access to private healthcare insurance
- Holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips University
- Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- The Philips Employee Shop allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices
- ‘Live Well’ Program of Events – monthly activities that promote health and wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program – ‘Be Supported’ our EAP is available for all Philips employees and their families.
How to apply
All candidate applications are reviewed in accordance with the criteria outlined for the job role. Good luck!