Dental Receptionist, Essex
This independent mixed dental practice are seeking a dental receptionist to start as soon as possible.
The role is to work full time 5 days a week between Monday - Friday
ALL candidates must have dental reception experience.
The main duties of the role will be:
• To perform a high quality reception service.
• To establish and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the dental team.
• To liaise with the Practice Manager on all matters concerning administration, pay and service conditions.
• To ensure continuity and smooth running of practice and follow procedures, polices & protocols to maintain this.
• Receive and deal with the patients in a pleasant, professional manner at all times.
• Answer the telephone efficiently and politely, stating the practice name and your name, asking how you may help.
• Contact patients when required
• Carry out shredding as required
• Carry out scanning of documents as required
This is a 6 surgery practice using SOE
MediCruit is a specialist Dental Recruitment Consultancy, acting as an agency in relation to this Dental Opportunity.
For further information please apply to this vacancy and we will endeavour to contact you within forty-eight hours. All applications are treated confidentially and your CV would never be sent to any potential employer or third party without your prior permission.
For more information contact Josh and quote reference DEN-43601
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at [email protected]
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/positiondetails.aspx?id=43601