Dental Receptionist/Administrator , North Derbyshire
Medicruit are sourcing a full or Part time Dental Receptionist/Administrator for a Fully Private specialist practice
Answering the telephone and taking messages.
• Making appointments and updating records.
• Dealing appropriately and professionally with patient enquiries.
• Typing reports / Correspondences.
• Maintaining a filing system.
• Taking Payments
• Other Admin duties as requested by the manager.
Ideal candidates will need to:
• Be dedicated to providing a first-class customer service experience.
• Be well-spoken with excellent communication skills and good command of both written/spoken English.
• Be an excellent listener with an empathic approach to customers and potential clients.
• Be able to work to the regulatory standards and understand the need to follow practice systems.
• Have a positive/can-do, type of personality who shows initiative.
• Be a team player, who can work alone when required.
All suitable candidate MUST have work in a dental practice before
Dental qualification desirable but not essential, Salary is negotiable depending on experience
MediCruit is a specialist Dental Recruitment Consultancy, acting as an agency in relation to this Dental Opportunity.
For further information please apply to this vacancy and we will endeavour to contact you within forty-eight hours. All applications are treated confidentially and your CV would never be sent to any potential employer or third party without your prior permission.
For more information contact Sam and quote reference DEN-32766
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at [email protected]
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/positiondetails.aspx?id=32766