This independent mixed dental practice are seeking a dental receptionist to start as soon as possible.
The role is to work full time Monday - Friday.
ALL candidates must have dental reception experience.
The main duties of the role will be:
• To perform a high quality reception service.
• To establish and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the dental team.
• To liaise with the Practice Manager on all matters concerning administration, pay and service conditions.
• To ensure continuity and smooth running of practice and follow procedures, polices & protocols to maintain this.
• Receive and deal with the patients in a pleasant, professional manner at all times.
• Answer the telephone efficiently and politely, stating the practice name and your name, asking how you may help.
• Contact patients when required
• Carry out shredding as required
• Carry out scanning of documents as required
This is a 5 surgery practice using SOE.
For more information contact Becky and quote reference DEN-33856
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at email@example.com
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/positiondetails.aspx?id=33856