Dental Receptionist, Essex (CM12)
Medicruit are sourcing a full time Dental receptionist for a mixed practice in Essex (CM12)
The practice are looking for a candidate that would potentially want to progress into a management role
• Answering the telephone and taking messages.
• Making appointments and updating records.
• Dealing appropriately and professionally with patient enquiries.
• Typing reports / Correspondences.
• Maintaining a filing system.
• Taking Payments.
• Other Admin duties as requested by the manager
Candidates will need to:
• Be computer literate and have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within a dental practice
• Have experience of the SOE dental software package
• Be dedicated to providing a first-class customer service experience.
• Be well-spoken with excellent communication skills and good command of both written/spoken English.
• Be an excellent listener with an empathic approach to customers and potential clients.
• Be able to work to the regulatory standards and understand the needs to follow practice systems.
• Have a positive/can-do attitude to develop and learn new things who shows initiative.
• Be pleasant, efficient, meticulous with work and with a commitment to progress oneself as well as the practice
Nursing experience preferred, but not essential.
Minimum 30 hours a week Monday - Friday
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
MediCruit is a specialist Dental Recruitment Consultancy, acting as an agency in relation to this Dental Opportunity.
For further information please apply to this vacancy and we will endeavour to contact you within forty-eight hours. All applications are treated confidentially and your CV would never be sent to any potential employer or third party without your prior permission.
For more information contact Josh and quote reference DEN-37257
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/positiondetails.aspx?id=37257