This Independent mixed Dental practice are looking to recruit for a Dental Receptionist/Practice manager to start in August.
This position is to work on a Full time basis:
Monday - Thursday 9-6pm
The practice are currently open on Saturdays and will be open 7 days per week from September, therefore candidates will need to be flexible with their working days/hours.
The practice offers a wide range of dental treatments including cosmetic and orthodontic care. Facial Aesthetics (Botox, Fillers etc), Cerec, laser dentistry & Zoom chair side whitening
This is a 2 surgery dental practice using MacPractice dental software
All candidates must have at least 2-3 years experience working within a dental practice
Successful candidates will work with a fantastic team of dentists, hygienist, nurses and part-time receptionists and be expected to:
1. Continue the rapid growth of our business by helping to drive sales.
2. Be the ‘go-to’ person for patients – Booking appointments, taking payments and offering great customer service.
3. Oversee the collection of data for both marketing and financial reporting.
4. Manage the staff rota.
5. Become knowledgeable on the requirements of the CQC and oversee compliance with the Principal Dentist.
6. Act as a treatment co-ordinator as necessary
Candidates will be paid 25-30k per year which is depending on experience.
On street car parking available
For more information contact Jade and quote reference DEN-37314
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at [email protected]
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/positiondetails.aspx?id=37314