Dental Receptionist/Dental Nurse, Northwood, Middlesex
Medicruit are sourcing a full time Dental receptionist for a Fully Private prestigious specialist practice in Northwood, Middlesex
• Answering the telephone and taking messages.
• Making appointments and updating records.
• Dealing appropriately and professionally with patient enquiries.
• Typing reports / Correspondences.
• Maintaining a filing system.
• Taking Payments.
• Other Admin duties as requested by the manager
Candidates will need to:
• Be computer literate with extensive experience in Exact SOE and Microsoft office and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a private dental practice.
• Be dedicated to providing a first-class customer service experience.
• Be well-spoken with excellent communication skills and good command of both written/spoken English.
• Be an excellent listener with an empathic approach to customers and potential clients.
• Be able to work to the regulatory standards and understand the needs to follow practice systems.
• Have a positive/can-do attitude to develop and learn new things who shows initiative.
• All candidates need to be GDC registered.
40 hours a week Monday - Friday
Salary is negotiable depending on experience up to 22k
MediCruit is a specialist Dental Recruitment Consultancy, acting as an agency in relation to this Dental Opportunity.
For further information please apply to this vacancy and we will endeavour to contact you within forty-eight hours. All applications are treated confidentially and your CV would never be sent to any potential employer or third party without your prior permission.
For more information contact Josh and quote reference DEN-37064
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/positiondetails.aspx?id=37064