Dental Receptionist, Maternity cover, Northwood, Middlesex
Medicruit are sourcing a full time Dental receptionist for a Fully Private prestigious specialist practice in Northwood, Middlesex
Answering the telephone and taking messages.
• Making appointments and updating records.
• Dealing appropriately and professionally with patient enquiries.
• Typing reports / Correspondences.
• Maintaining a filing system.
• Taking Payments
• Other Admin duties as requested by the manager.
Ideal candidates will need to:
• Be dedicated to providing a first-class customer service experience.
• Be well-spoken with excellent communication skills and good command of both written/spoken English.
• Be an excellent listener with an empathic approach to customers and potential clients.
• Be able to work to the regulatory standards and understand the need to follow practice systems.
• Have a positive/can-do, type of personality who shows initiative.
• Be a team player, who can work alone when required.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, this role will be to cover Maternity for 12 months, with the possibility of becoming permanent
All Candidates must have at least 1-2 years dental experience and ideally knowledge of the SOE package
MediCruit is a specialist Dental Recruitment Consultancy, acting as an agency in relation to this Dental Opportunity.
For further information please apply to this vacancy and we will endeavour to contact you within forty-eight hours. All applications are treated confidentially and your CV would never be sent to any potential employer or third party without your prior permission.
For more information contact Becky and quote reference DEN-33050
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at email@example.com
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/positiondetails.aspx?id=33050