Reconciliation Assistant - Bolton - FIXED TERM 12 MONTH CONTRACT
IDH Group is the UK’s largest dental corporate with a network of over 550 practices nationwide. We have over 7500 employees looking after 10 million patients. We believe that our growing ‘Group’ philosophy is the way forward in Dental Care - sharing standards, clinical excellence, increased employee opportunities and better training for all of our dentists
- Complete allocated month end procedures including various Balance Sheet reconciliations.
Carry out investigations and relevant clearance actions to ensure that values held in Balance Sheet are correct and that potential exposures are identified and escalated.
- Ensure that staff expenses are administered effectively ensuring
- Company expense policy is adhered to
- Payments are made timely to strict deadlines
- Escalation of potential fraudulent claims to Senior Cashier
- Assist Internal Audit, Compliance and Senior Operational management in the investigation of potential fraud
- Ensure that practice petty cash reclaims are accurately administered ensuring
- Company Petty Cash policy is adhered to
- Closely liaise with Banking Control Team to ensure accurate deductions are processed
- Identification and escalation of potential fraudulent claims to Senior Cashier
- Assist in the capture of manual weekly taking sheets and the development and delivery of weekly MI reporting to Financial and Operational management.
- Assist with the development of the Banking Control processes.
- Process ad hoc CHAPS payments through the Barclays Internet Banking module.
- Review and check data for errors and accuracy.
- Carry out ad hoc tasks and projects.
- Support the Senior Cashier to ensure the provision of information as and when required for external auditors or internal audit testing.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Build relationships with internal customers and provide support for any cross functional projects.
- Respond to queries from external customer efficiently.
- Participate in individual performance reviews
- Commitment to learn and develop skills and knowledge that impact on future and current business needs
- Escalate any concerns to the Senior Cashier.
- Provide support where required for internal auditing
- Support the Senior Cashier with continuous improvements to systems and processes
- Ability to work accurately within a fast paced team environment.
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure to ensure that tight deadlines are met.
- Motivation for continual improvement and development.
- Customer service skills to deal with practice requests and occasional patient calls.
- Competent Excel user.
You can apply for this position by sending your CV to email@example.com quoting "Reconciliation Assistant" in the subject field.