An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Operations Assistant to join and assist the Operations Director with the day to day running of dental practices.
The Operations Assistant will work Full Time and provide operational and admin support to the Operations Director based from Head Office.
The salary will depend on experience and is to be discussed at interview stage.
• Co-ordinate incoming queries to the Operations Director and where appropriate deal with enquiries directly.
• Provide operational advice to the Operations Director as and when required
• Accompany Operations Director to meetings, conferences, exhibitions and functions when necessary.
• Provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational and logistical service to the Operations Director, helping them to effectively manage and prioritise their time
• Predominantly office based with some travel to practices as and when required
• Keep the Operations Director updated on changes of policies regarding all aspects of Dentistry
• Assist and advise the CQC lead to ensure compliance with the CQC requirements
• Assist the Operations Director with projects as and when required
• Prioritising work as necessary to able to provide full support to the Operations Director
• To undertake any reasonable request as directed by the Operations Director
• Ensure confidentiality is practised at all times
Candidates must also demonstrate skills such as :
• Experience of working within a Dental practice
• Experience of working with SOE desirable
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proactive, flexible and adaptable
• Good attention to detail and accuracy
• Good time management and the ability to prioritise workload
For more information contact Sian and quote reference DEN-32632
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/positiondetails.aspx?id=32632