Regional Property Project Manager - South East Region
Responsible for delivery of new purchase Acquisition Projects, Coordination of Acquisition projects including refurbishments, H&S/DDA/asbestos obligations with the South East Region. Ensure business continuity and maintain UDA/UOA delivery to all new acquisition sites alongside working with the Business Development team pre-sale to complete the Capex surveys.
This role will involve travel throughout the South East region from East Anglia to Portsmouth to Kent and Hampshire etc.
Salary: Circa £40,000
CANDIDATES DO NOT NEED TO BE QUALIFIED SURVEYORS. THIS ROLE WILL INVOLVE FULL PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF REFURBES FROM START TO FINISH. EXTERNAL SURVEYING COMPANIES WILL BE USED TO PROVIDE FULL SURVEY REPORTS. THE POST HOLDER WILL BE INVOVLED IN SURVEYING THE COSMETICS OF THE BUILDINGS. THIS ROLE WILL SUIT CANDIDATES FROM FACILITIES / PROPERTY / CONSTRUCTIONS BACKGROUND.
Essential criteria: H&S / DDA / asbestos knowledge.
- Plan and manage all projects to ensure minimum disruption to practices in association with Operations.
- Liaise will all key stake holders - including contractors, Landlords, Surveyors and all other third parties.
- Identify required works for Capex.
- Complete approved tender processes to ensure competitive quotes are achieved.
- Follow and implement all H&S regulations, ensuring any breaches are identified, reported and acted upon.
- The role will involve travel so the applicant must be willing to travel within the Southern region.
- Project Management skills
- Health and Safety qualification
- Multi-site operational experience
- Relationship Management