At mydentist, we are increasing the private and specialist services we offer to our patients, supported by our dedicated private and specialist team. We can offer you a rewarding career and all the support you need to do what you enjoy most. We actively market our specialist sedation services in all practices and due to our size, we have a vast ready-made referral network to keep you busy.
We have a Sedationist role available in Newlands (Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, TS4 2EN) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 25/07/2016
- To work at both Newlands and Guisborough sites
- Diploma in Sedation required as well as GDC registration and NHS performer number to also complete Dental treatment
- Payment will be per case - roughly 40 cases per day
- Fixed Term Maternity Cover
- Days and hours available - Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Therapist soon to join the practice team
- Full team of qualified nurse
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 3 surgeries in practice. Modern purpose built practice
- Strong and loyal patient base built up by existing clinicians with great private potential
- Free parking.
The Practice and it is located in Middlesbrough town centre, 5 minutes away from a bus route and train station.
You’ll enjoy competitive rates, flexible working patterns and access to the latest equipment and materials. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797320 or [email protected]