Specialist Oral Surgeon
Oral Surgeon opportunity available now to join our team in our well established practice in St Neots. St Neots is based in Cambridgeshire with excellent transport links to London, Peterborough and Norfolk.
This position is available immediately at primarily 1 day a month however with scope for this to grow into more frequent sessions. There is a big potential for nearby Oasis practices to refer into these two practices, and also from the neighboring area. This position would suit someone who is looking for a new challenge, and who has the tenacity to build up the diary through weekly lunch and learns, study clubs and referrals.
This practice provides an excellent combination of NHS, and private dental treatment and for this role we are able to accept applications from both specialists and a dentist with a special interest in Oral Surgery with the relevant experience.
It is a fantastic time to join Oasis as we were recently named in the 'Sunday Times’ Top Track 250. Ranking 61st we achieved a massive leap up from 119th last year.
If you are asking yourself the question ‘why join Oasis’ then please allow me to highlight just some of the incentives that I think you’ll really like!
- Excellent Working facilities
- Most enjoy modern equipment such as digital X-rays
- Opportunities to develop your personal career
- Discounted CPD courses
- Discounted Indemnity that actually offers you ‘full’ cover, bespoke to Oasis
- Opportunities to relocate to other practices, with an easy transition process
- Clinical freedom and support