We are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join our team!
ABOUT OASIS DENTAL CARE
We are hoping you have heard of Oasis Dental Care, but just in case let’s give you a little background about us first. We are a leading provider of NHS & Private dental care across the UK & Ireland. Oasis proudly cares for over 3 million patients, providing everything from regular check-ups to specialist & cosmetic treatments. We now have over 400 practices across the UK and ROI.
You may also have heard our exciting news that we have recently joined the Bupa family! There has never been a better time to join Oasis as we work together with Bupa to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
To assist in the preparation, analysis and reporting of key financial data within the organisation ensuring that managers receive timely, accurate and relevant information.
- To assist the Management Accountant to produce timely and reliable management information reports when required
- Assist in the month end delivery of your reporting lines, including inputting necessary accruals & prepayments and variance analysis within required deadlines
- To understand your reporting lines, becoming an expert on the content of those lines. This includes, but is not limited to one of the following P&L costs namely: Direct Costs, Opex Costs and Headquarter expenses
- To reconcile relevant balance sheet accounts
- Become a CODA and Hyperion Planning (Essbase) skilled-user
- To deal with queries from operational and practice managers in a timely and effective manner escalating issues where appropriate
- Undertake ad hoc financial analysis as required
- Ensure that financial records are accurate and complete, and maintained in accordance with relevant company, external audit and legislative requirements
- Support the budgeting process, working with operations to ensure a robust budget process is achieved
- To assist in the preparation of the year end accounts, regular stock takes and audit information as required
- Computer literate – advanced Excel
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA studier, AAT qualified or relevant degree
- Well organized and a good planner
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Team worker
- Commitment to work to deadlines
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- It would be an advantage to have experience working with high volumes of data and Excel modelling
WHY CHOOSE OASIS
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days holiday and the option to buy or sell up to 5 extra days
- Free parking
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount in over 7000 retailers
- Salary sacrifice scheme including childcare vouchers