We are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our team!
ABOUT OASIS DENTAL CARE
We are hoping you have heard of Oasis Dental Care, but just in case let’s give you a little background about us first. We are a leading provider of NHS & Private dental care across the UK & Ireland. Oasis proudly cares for over 3 million patients, providing everything from regular check-ups to specialist & cosmetic treatments. We now have over 400 practices across the UK and ROI.
You may also have heard our exciting news that we have recently joined the Bupa family! There has never been a better time to join Oasis as we work together with Bupa to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
To provide full administration support and payroll administration services in a fast-paced Shared Service Team.
- Payroll processing
- Manual Calculations for maternity, paternity, overtime and statutory sick pay
- Data entry
- Responding to employee queries via phone and the shared inbox
- Basic production of reports, such as costing and ad hoc management requests
- Payroll knowledge/experience
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent customer service experience
- Self-reliant, able to act on own initiative
- Methodical and process orientated
- Confident user of Microsoft Office
- Ability to carry out duties with integrity and in a confidential manner
- Experience of iTrent HR database would be an advantage
WHY CHOOSE OASIS
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days holiday and the option to buy or sell up to 5 extra days
- Free parking
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount in over 7000 retailers
- Salary sacrifice scheme including childcare vouchers