At mydentist, our extensive network of practices enables us to offer a choice of different working hours from weekends and evenings to part time or full time across different local practices. We are passionate about helping our NHS and private patients to look after their dental hygiene and ensure they maintain a healthy mouth.
We have a Dental Therapist role available in Appelby, Cumbria and the details are:
- Established, well maintained patient list
- Patients have good oral hygiene
- The practice has good reviews and has good reputation within the community
- Modern, well equipped practice. Beautiful views from the window.
- Friendly, welcoming and experienced team (qualified dental nurse)
- Start Date: 02/10/2015
- Days and Hours: Thursdays and Fridays 9am - 5pm
Appleby is a beautiful historic market town nestled in the Eden Valley. You can enjoy picturesque walks and the town is perfectly located for exploring the Lake District.
- 1 hour’s drive from the Lake District (fell walking, sailing, horse riding)
- Good primary and secondary school
- Local amenities gym, swimming pool, bank, 2x supermarkets, petrol station, many restaurants and pubs
- World famous Appleby Horse Fair and Appleby Castle
- Good property market (for buying or renting)
- Local golf course
- Centre Parcs is a 10 minute drive away
- Close-knit community
- Located 20 mins from Penrith, 40 mins from Carlisle and 30 mins from Kendal
Further information regarding the Appleby area can be found at http://www.visiteden.co.uk/explore-eden/the-eden-valley/appleby and http://www.applebytown.org.uk/
We actively market our hygiene and therapy services in all practices, have a ready-made referral network to keep you busy and provide competitive rates of pay. We’ll support you throughout your career, so you can focus on providing quality treatments and advice to patients.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or [email protected]