At mydentist, our extensive network of practices enables us to offer a choice of different working hours from weekends and evenings to part time or full time across different local practices. We are passionate about helping our NHS and private patients to look after their dental hygiene and ensure they maintain a healthy mouth.
We have a Dental Therapist role available in Bath - Oldfield (Somerset, BA2 3HT) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available immediately *later start date can be negotiated
- Days and hours available - 2-3 days eithre 8:30 - 17:30 with the possibility of finishing at 19:15
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 7 spacious surgeries with modern equipment
- Nurses are mostly qualified or will be within 6 weeks
- Dentists have worked at the practice for between 2 and 5 years
- 2 Hygienists and an Implantologist in practice
- Practice team friendly yet professional
- Core patient base - high growth potential in already affluent area of Bath
- In house referrals
- Payment by time or by band of treatment
- Parking accessible in surrounding area.
The practice is located on a hill just outside Bath with excellent views or the surrounding area. Bath is a beautiful, historic city with a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. The city is linked to nearby Bristol by the A4 road. Park and ride schemes are available at Odd Down, Lansdown and Newbridge. The surrounding towns are accessible by bus and train services run from Bath Spa to London Paddington, Bristol Temple Meads, Cheltenham, Exeter, Plymouth and many other locations throughout the South West.
We actively market our hygiene and therapy services in all practices, have a ready-made referral network to keep you busy and provide competitive rates of pay. We’ll support you throughout your career, so you can focus on providing quality treatments and advice to patients.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or email@example.com