At mydentist, our extensive network of practices enables us to offer a choice of different working hours from weekends and evenings to part time or full time across different local practices. We are passionate about helping our NHS and private patients to look after their dental hygiene and ensure they maintain a healthy mouth.
We have a Dental Therapist role available in Brecon (LD3 7DG) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 01/08/2015 *later start date can be negotiated
- Days and hours available - 1 day per week, any day with flexible hours
- 2 surgeries in practice - light and airy with air conditioning
- Digital x-ray available
- Long standing staff with 2-3 years service at practice
- Pay rate - Band 1 £6 and Band 2 £12.
The practice is very busy with a mix of NHS existing and new patients. There is plenty of scope for private treatment option to be offered.
The practice is located just off the high street in the town of Brecon, which has a cinema, a theatre and a leisure centre.
We actively market our hygiene and therapy services in all practices, have a ready-made referral network to keep you busy and provide competitive rates of pay. We’ll support you throughout your career, so you can focus on providing quality treatments and advice to patients.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected].