At mydentist, our extensive network of practices enables us to offer a choice of different working hours from weekends and evenings to part time or full time across different local practices. We are passionate about helping our NHS and private patients to look after their dental hygiene and ensure they maintain a healthy mouth.
We have a Therapist role available in Bristol (BS3 4EY) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available immediately *later start date can be negotiated
- Days and hours available - Full Time hours available, Monday - Saturday (40 hours)
- Hygienist available at practice
- There are 3 qualified nurses and 2 trainees, there is a long standing team with an excellent relationship which helps create the friendly atmosphere which is apparent in practice.
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 4 modern surgeries with windows.
- Team spirit amongst practice staff, some of whom have worked there for 17 years
- Very stable patient base - Great private potential. Practice doubled private targets last year.
The practice is only a 10 minute walk from city Centre, located on a busy shopping high street.
We actively market our hygiene and therapy services in all practices, have a ready-made referral network to keep you busy and provide competitive rates of pay. We’ll support you throughout your career, so you can focus on providing quality treatments and advice to patients.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected]