At mydentist, our extensive network of practices enables us to offer a choice of different working hours from weekends and evenings to part time or full time across different local practices. We are passionate about helping our NHS and private patients to look after their dental hygiene and ensure they maintain a healthy mouth.
We have a Dental Therapist role available in Reading, Berkshire (RG30 4AA) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: 20/08/2015 (flexible start date)
- Days and hours available: Various hours to be agreed in advance with the Practice Manager: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
- Self Employed
- NHS Bands 1 & 2
- Therapist is required to work with a Nurse which will be provided
- Band 1 UDA £6 and Band 2 UDA £12
- NHS Therapy £8 pfor 20 minutes and £12 for 30 minutes
We actively market our hygiene and therapy services in all practices, have a ready-made referral network to keep you busy and provide competitive rates of pay. We’ll support you throughout your career, so you can focus on providing quality treatments and advice to patients.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Vikki Pearson on 01204 799658 or email@example.com