TRAINEE DENTAL NURSE - BATH, SOMERSET - FULL TIME
JOB REF: JO0000009334
Our client is offering the opportunity to gain a Level 3 diploma in Dental Nursing in a Specialist Dental Clinic where we strive to offer a Gold Standard to all our patients.
The diploma will take 12-18 months to complete.
Key duties will include:
-Provide chair side support, ensuring that the correct equipment, instruments and materials are available for each procedure.
- Decontamination process is carried out in accordance with clinic policies in line with HTM01-05.
- Process and store radiographs accurately and according to clinic protocols.
- Be familiar and comply with all health and safety rules and guidance, including PPE, COSHH, mercury handling, infection control, waste disposal etc
- Ensure that patients are treated in a safe and clean environment.
- Provide excellent care where the patients needs are our number one priority. Provide reassurance during treatment.
- Maintain and protect patient confidentiality at all times.
- Accurately complete patient clinical records as directed.
- Legible handwriting
- Excellent command of the English language, diction and grammar
- Excellent telephone voice
- Live within 15minutes of the clinic due to oncall services
- Committed work ethic
- Highly motivated and ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Understand the need to promote individuals equality, diversity and rights
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good leadership skills
- Able to be flexible and work to deadlines
- Ability to use initiative to research and report specific topics
- Working within a team
- Working with the public
Please apply today