Dental Receptionist/Treatment Coordinator, Romford
Medicruit are sourcing a Dental Receptionist/Treatment Coordinator for a practice private practice Near Romford, Essex
Working full time between Monday - Friday & two Saturdays a month - Hours are negotiable
The role includes:
- Treatment Coordination and dental finance administration
- General clerical duties and ordering stock
- CQC administration
- Assisting the Dentist/Hygienist during procedures (if qualified dental nurse)
- Cleaning and decontamination of equipment and surfaces ( if qualified dental nurse)
- Receptionist duties
Candidates will need to:
• Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken)
• Have excellent customer service skills (SOE EXACT), computer literate and with an understanding of basic hygiene and cleanliness.
• The successful applicant must be able to use own initiative and work unsupervised
• Idea; candidates will be Qualified and GDC registered as a Dental Nurse
Salary is negotiable depending on experience up to £12 an hour
This position is for someone versatile enough, who is up for secretarial, CQC, personal assistant and business promotion roles on top of the normal role.
MediCruit is a specialist Dental Recruitment Consultancy, acting as an agency in relation to this Dental Opportunity.
For further information please apply to this vacancy and we will endeavour to contact you within forty-eight hours. All applications are treated confidentially and your CV would never be sent to any potential employer or third party without your prior permission.
For more information contact Josh and quote reference DEN-36588
Call us on 01332 609318
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
View more information at http://www.medicruit.co.uk/positiondetails.aspx?id=36588