Dental care professionals; are you one of the 25,000 who haven’t yet logged all their CPD?
Almost 40,000 dental care professionals (DCPs) come to the end of their first five year cycle of continuing professional development (CPD) and the General Dental Council needs them to log their hours.
CPD is a legal requirement and on the 31 July 2013 dental care professionals must have completed 150 hours of CPD.
- 14,831 (37%) DCPs have logged more than the minimum hours (including 50 verifiable)
- 4,423 (11%) DCPs have logged no hours
- Dental technicians are currently the least likely to have logged their hours - 22% have not yet declared any (GDC database, 18 December 2012)
CPD records must be kept for five years after the end of the cycle in which they were completed, as registrantsmay be selected for audit.
If you have fallen behind in your cycle and need your CPD hours fast, FMC has the solution!
- Back copy CPD Dentistry for dental care professionals
- Purchase one, three or five back copies of CPD journals and you can solve all your CPD worries
- Each journal covers all the five core subjects and offers 10 verifiable hours in each issue.
Order your back copies today and get 40% off original subscription cost;*
1 back copy: £99 - NOW £59
3 back copies: £267 - NOW £160
5 back copies: £371 - NOW £222
Simply call 0800 371 652 to speak to a CPD account manager, and recieve the journals to your address. Visit www.mycpdzone.co.uk to complete the CPD questions and print your certificates.
*not valid for purchases already made