Kerr's finale of its aesthetics roadshow is an unmissable event for professionals wanting to increase their understanding and improve their techniques
Marking the end of Kerr’s very successful aesthetics roadshow, the finale on 6 March in London will feature leading light Dr Ron Jackson.
During this unmissable interactive day, participants will hear, see and perform different methods so that they can develop a better understanding of how to apply new techniques in their practices.
With a focus on placing posterior composites more quickly, predictably and easily than ever before, Ron will be covering:
• When composite restorations are indicated, assuring success
• Matricing – achieving proper contacts every time
• Understanding adhesives and adhesion
• Achieving zero postoperative sensitivity
• Total adaptation and total fill in seconds
• How to minimise finishing and polishing while still achieving outstanding results.
In addition, unique to the last date, all five world-renowned roadshow speakers – Chris Orr, David Winkler, Irfan Ahmad, Trevor Burke and Ron Jackson – will take part in a question and answer session at the end of the day.
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Conference Shop on 0845 873 6299.