A new look for the Private Laboratory Awards...
In March, Laboratory magazine revealed its new image for 2013 – a glossy, modern and brighter look for the UK’s leading title for dental technicians and their teams.
After the resounding success of the previous Private Laboratory Awards, FMC Events are thrilled to announce the return of the event, The Laboratory Awards 2013, this November.
If you have never considered entering into industry awards, why not try something new this winter?
The Laboratory Awards is fast becoming a valuable external guarantee of a laboratory’s performance, thus arming labs with a fresh strong marketing presence to entice more clients. In addition all shortlisted and winning entrants will receive exposure in the highly circulated Dentistry magazine as well as Laboratory magazine.
This year several new categories have been incorporated to allow expansion into new and specialist areas of technical dentistry. The awards team and judges continually review the categories to ensure maximum fairness is promoted throughout, taking into account trends within the industry such as new ways to market and promote your laboratory’s work.
- Best Team
- Most Innovative Laboratory
- Best Laboratory Website
- Best Marketing
- Best Orthodontic Laboratory (more than 10 technicians)
- Best Orthodontic Laboratory (less than 10 technicians)
- Best Implant Laboratory (more than 10 technicians)
- Best Implant Laboratory (less than 10 technicians)
- Best Aesthetic Laboratory (more than 10 technicians)
- Best Aesthetic Laboratory (less than 10 technicians)
- Best Private Laboratory (more than 10 technicians)
- Best Private Laboratory (less than 10 technicians)
- Best NHS Laboratory (more than 10 technicians)
- Best NHS Laboratory (less than 10 technicians)
How to enter
- Choose the categories you wish to enter. Entry costs just £49 + VAT and you may enter as many categories as you like.
- Please submit a separate entry for each category you enter.
Please pre-register your entry by calling Karen Sherwood on 01923 851743 before 19 July. All we will need at this stage are your category choices and contact details.
The overall entry deadline for the awards is 20 September 2013 so you still have plenty of time to produce a top class entry.
The ceremony will take place on 29 November at a central London location soon to be confirmed.
Contact Karen Sherwood on 01923 851742 for ticket details and more information on entering this year.