'Designed so that dental professionals can find out exactly what the proposed changes to the contract will mean for them'
Denplan has launched the UK's biggest debate to discuss the new NHS contract with both UK-wide seminars and a discussion forum to encourage dental professionals to have their say.
Denplan's Viewpoint Seminars have been arranged around the country so that dental professionals can receive some much needed clarity on how the new contract may effect practice life and get involved with the debate.
Not only this, but for those who cannot attend the seminars, Denplan has also set up an NHS Viewpoint discussion forum at www.denplanviewpoint.co.uk, with the latest expert updates and information from the seminars.
Roger Matthews, Denplan's chief dental officer, said: 'Many dentists have been left in the dark when it comes to the new NHS dental contract. These Viewpoint seminars have been designed so that dental professionals can find out exactly what the proposed changes to the contract will mean for them and their practices and have their say in the matter, so I would urge everyone to get involved.'
Dates for the seminars are as follows:
• Wednesday 20 March – Hilton Dartford Bridge, Dartford
• Monday 25 March – Thorpe Park Hotel, Leeds
• Tuesday 26 March – Kilworth House Hotel, Leicestershire
• Tuesday 16 April – Village Hotel, Cardiff
• Wednesday 17 April – Holiday Inn (Grove Road), Basingstoke
• Tuesday 30 April – Copthorne Hotel, Manchester
• Wednesday 1 May – Newcastle Marriott Metrocentre, Gateshead
For more information about the Denplan Viewpoint Seminars, please call 0800 169 5697 or email email@example.com, or to join in the debate, visit www.denplanviewpoint.co.uk.