Brand manager required at Dentsply. See below for details
Brand manager – Endodontics and Rinn
Essential candidate requirements
- Degree level of education
- Track record of exceeding personal objectives in marketing
- A strong interest in technical medical procedures and products
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication
- Ability to perform advanced arithmetic computations and to work with mathematical concepts
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making abilities and strong analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to present well and communicate well in person and on the phone
- Able to travel overnight, up to two nights per month, mobile, driving licence.
Reason for vacancy
This brand manager role would be responsible for the Endodontic and Rinn product portfolio, serving as a key marketing contact for clinicians, key opinion leaders and the sales team for the UK and Eire. This pro-active and varied role includes market/financial analysis and interpretation, portfolio optimisation for all products within the range, managing product launches, strategic marketing planning, liaising with central marketing and manufacturing divisions, implementation and evaluation of planned campaigns using all relevant marketing channels including online and offline media, events, key opinion leaders and, in particular, the sales team. Researching and understanding customer needs is critical to success in this role.
- Develops and implements a marketing plan for areas of responsibility, utilising all appropriate channels including Dentsply Rewards, the dental press, e-marketing, online marketing, social media, product literature and telesales to achieve executional excellence
- Conducts appropriate research to understand current and future customer needs, to inform and implement new product development/launches and targeted campaigns
- Attains/exceeds sales, profit and market share goals, for areas of responsibility whilst adhering to an annual expense budget
- Provide training and support for the sales team and dual calling on a frequent basis to understand the needs of the sales team
- Evaluates the return on investment (ROI) of campaigns and activities
- Assumes responsibility for area of work and outcomes and is able to work autonomously with top line guidance and direction from the product marketing manager
- Understands and actively develops relationships, especially with the key opinion leaders, the marketing team, the agencies and the central marketing/manufacturing divisions.
- Knowledge of the product portfolio
- Graduate or post-graduate qualification in marketing/4-5 years marketing experience.
'Our team listens to the needs of our customers to deliver innovative, sustainable and profitable solutions that do the right thing for patients.'
'Working in partnership to be the UK's favourite dental company.'
'Teamwork, honesty, accountability, initiative, choose your attitude, make their day, being there and having fun!'
Dentsply is a multinational healthcare corporation with operations around the globe and a rich history of product excellence dating back to the 19th century. Since that time, the company has grown with the same philosophy as our founders – that of personal and professional service to dentistry. In 1899 the company was incorporated to serve the dental needs of a community. Today, Dentsply International, Inc. is serving the dental health care needs of the world.
Dentsply designs, develops and manufactures a broad range of products for the dental market. They are one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of professional dental products. They distribute dental products in more than 120 countries under some of the most well established brand names in the industry.
Please submit your CV to Monika.Nyikos@dentsply.com