*Terms and conditions
I understand that by answering this survey I agree to be contacted by Wesleyan Financial Services to arrange a financial review.
All completed surveys will be entered into a draw to win one of five free overnight stays, from a choice of venues across the UK*.
Wesleyan Financial Services will not pass your details to third parties.
1. Five winners will be selected at random from everyone who completes this survey by 6th November 2017.Only those who complete the survey will be entered into the draw. One entry per person. Winners will be notified by 20th November 2017 by email. Winners details may be obtained by contacting the promoter: WFS Marketing Team, Wesleyan Assurance Society, Colmore Circus, Birmingham B4 6AR.No purchase necessary.
2. Prize is for one night for two adults at selected UK & Ireland hotels on a room only basis. Any extra nights’ accommodation and/or upgrades will be charged at the agreed rate on a room only basis.
3. The one-night free prize can only be redeemed against the cost of accommodation at participating hotels. Reservations can only be made between one and 14 days (inclusive) in advance of the first night’s stay. This prize does not apply to reservations that include public or bank holiday periods in the UK and Ireland, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Christmas and New Year.
4. A maximum of one unique booking can be used on a single booking. Separate bookings, which are believed to be part of the same party, may not combine their unique bookings numbers to create a consecutive night stay.
5. Your hotel stay must be booked and completed by the date stated on your confirmation letter.
6. There is no cash alternative available. Full terms and conditions for the hotel booking and a full list of hotels are available at wesleyannightaway.co.uk.
7. This promotion is organised by MLP Publications, The Stables, Home Farm, Mere, Cheshire WA16 0PX.
8. Wesleyan and or such other third parties involved in this promotion reserve the right to amend the rules or withdraw this promotion at any point without further notice.
Wesleyan Financial Services Ltd and the Wesleyan Group of Companies would like to contact you with information about products, services and special offers from us.
We do not sell your information to third parties. To opt out of receiving marketing communications from us or for information on how we use your personal information please call 0800 092 1990 or visit wesleyan.co.uk/privacy.Advice is provided by Wesleyan Financial Services Ltd. ‘WESLEYAN’ is a trading name of the Wesleyan Group of companies.
Wesleyan Financial Services Ltd (Registered in England and Wales No. 1651212) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is wholly owned by WesleyanAssurance Society. Wesleyan Assurance Society is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Incorporated in England and Wales by Private Act of Parliament (No. ZC145). Registered Office: Colmore Circus, Birmingham B4 6AR. Telephone calls may be recorded for monitoring and training purpose.