Fast and effective curing from Discus
The Flashlite Magna curing light from Discus Dental, for fast and effective curing with ergonomic pre-style construction to minimise clinician strain.
The curing light delivers three times the output power to the Flashlite 1401 and is for large restorative cases.
· Powerful curing – Average 1,500 mW/cm2 over the entire beam
· Large curing area – 11mm beam with 3 LEDs for intense power
· Full easy access – Short head angle for full mouth access
· Lightweight – 4.3 oz (121g)
· Patented Heat Sink – For extended run time
· Output and runtime – Powered by an advanced lithium-ion battery
· Compact and cordless – 22cm in length, easily portable from one surgery to the next, ideal for curing on the go.
Dentists should also look at the Flashlite 1401 LED curing light that offers:
· Average output 1100mW/cm2
· Total power 450mW
· 7.2 mm beam diameter
· Compact and cordless
· New charger board technology for increased reliability
For information, call 01923 850 423 or 0800 032 3005.