A hands-on aesthetic-restorative course – promising top quality education at affordable prices – is being hailed as a ‘must-attend’ for dentists in 2011.
Inspired Dental Courses has brought together some of the top clinical lecturers and teachers from around the globe, including David Winkler, Raymond Bertolotti, Gary Unterbrink, Phil Wander, David Bloom, Michael Miyasaki, Zaki Kanaan, Amarjit Gill and Laura Frost.
And this course promises to teach every GDP attending key practical skills which can be implemented in practice the very next day.
Clinical director and course lecturer, David Winkler, says: ‘We are giving people access to a education at a price point that’s not prohibitive. We want to bring in quality people who have a passion for fields of interest and are enthusiastic about imparting this knowledge to their colleagues.
He adds: ‘We feel general dentists are tired of show-and-tell lectures and, since we’re all wet-fingered clinicians, we aim to provide a whole host of excellent hands-on sessions connected to a myriad of topics.’
Topics covered include:
• Treatment planning/diagnostics
• Setting goals/informed consent and dento-legal matters
• Smile design and hands-on digital photography (hands-on)
• The business of dentistry
• Facial analysis (hands-on)
• Tooth set up and diagnostics wax-ups/provisionals
• Simple ortho for the GDP (hands-on)
• Endodontics for the GDP (hands-on)
• Basic perio surgery for the GDP (hands-on with pigs’ heads)
• Failure festival and many more
The 12-day course – supported by Discus Dental – takes place across six months throughout 2011 (from April until October) and takes place at the London Dental Education Centre near Waterloo mainline station in London.
It offers 84 hours of verifiable CPD and costs only £315 per day – or £280 per day if the course is paid for in advance.
Venue is LonDEC King’s College, London, SE1. To reserve a place or speak to one of the clinical team, call 01923 851 574.