Keep Up To Date with Oral-B
Oral-B has released the dates for their 2011 Up To Date scientific exchange seminars and are inviting clinical dental professionals to attend a complimentary CPD accredited evening event at one of 10 locations:
• Torquay (Imperial Hotel, 16 February)
• Sheffield (Kenwood Hall, 8 March)
• Birmingham (National Motorcycle Museum, 10 March)
• Reading (Hilton Hotel, 31 March)
• Cardiff (St.David’s Hotel, 7 April)
• Warrington, (The Park Royal, 14 April)
• Newcastle (The Life Centre, 5 May)
• London (Royal College of Physicians, 12 May)
• Glasgow (Hilton Strathclyde, 23 June)
• Milton Keynes (Horwood House, 30 June)
Professor Iain Chapple will be speaking at all venues with his lecture entitled, Periodontal Medicine – a Window on the Internal Medicine of the Body.
Professor Trevor Burke will join Iain at the Birmingham, Reading, Warrington and Newcastle venues with his lecture on A Pragmatic Approach to the Treatment of Erosive Tooth Wear.
Professor Nicola West will consider New Concepts in Tooth Wear and Dentine Sensitivity Management at the remaining venues.
The evening will be hosted by Dr Stephen Hancocks.
As well as two verifiable hours of CPD, every delegate is invited to enjoy a complimentary meal at the beginning of the evening and a free gift that retails at £150.
Registration and buffet is from 6pm with the first lecture starting at 7pm. The evening will finish at 9.30pm.
Spaces at these events are limited and are allocated on a first come, first served basis; so, if you would like to attend, contact Julia Fish on 07585-508550 or email [email protected]
These lectures are aimed at dentists, hygienists and therapists.
Oral-B provides three hours of verifiable CPD for other team members via their publication ‘Team Dental Summary Review’ copies of which are available from your local representative.