Irish Dentist magazine invites you to enter the Irish Dentist Awards 2012.
The Irish Dentist Awards have been created to provide an opportunity for you to showcase your practice and are designed to recognise and reward success.
With many categories to choose from, why not enter today?
The award categories are:
• Best new practice
• Most attractive practice
• Best dental team
• Best patient care
• Best specialist practice
• Best community or charity project
• Best employer
• Best dental laboratory – Northern Ireland
• Best dental laboratory – Republic of Ireland
• Best website
• Outstanding individual of year
• Practice of the year:
o Northern Ireland
o East of Ireland (excluding Dublin)
o West of Ireland
o The Midlands
o Southern Ireland
The overall ‘Irish Dentist Practice of the Year’ will be selected from the winning regional practices from the Practice of the Year category. The winning applicant will receive a truly impressive trophy.
Why should you enter?
This inaugural awards ceremony will create a new level of achievement for great practices. Achieving an Irish Dentist Award will provide recognition of your all hard work.
Entering the Irish Dentist Awards couldn’t be simpler:
• Simply choose the category you wish to enter and follow the guidelines on the website – www.irishdentist.ie/awards.
• Write between 250 and 2,000 words for each category you wish to enter on a CD/USB stick
• Collect relevant supporting material on photographs saved in a jpeg format onto a CD/USB stick
• Submit your entry and payment all before the closing deadline – Friday 30 September.
Please visit www.irishdentist.ie/awards for full details of the awards before compiling your entries.
Early bird special offer
Enter today! We have an ‘early bird’ offer of only €60 per category until 26 August; thereafter the cost per category is €80.
The closing date is Friday 30 September 2011.
The inaugural Awards ceremony will be held in the luxury 5 star Shelbourne Hotel in Dublin’s city centre overlooking St Stephen’s Green on Wednesday 25 January 2012.
The evening will consist of a champagne reception, a delicous three-course meal and the awards presentation followed by music and dancing into the night.
Visit the website www.irishdentist.ie/awards where you can download an entry form.
To register your entry or for more information, please call Leanna on +44(0)1923 851735 or email her at [email protected].