Ready, steady go – the CPD deadline is looming and you now have only 6 days to declare your CPD hours for this five-year cycle
39,459 DCPs are coming to the end of their cycle on 31 July – that is 61% of all registered DCPs!
According to the GDC, 14,185 of these members still need to declare hours for the cycle.
FMC and Dentistry Magazine are here to help the 61%.
On 25 July 2013, for 9 hours only FMC are helping you to top up your CPD for free.
How to gain your free CPD:
- Freephone 0800 371652
- Speak to our team of CPD Account Managers
- DCPs get up to 20 verifiable hours of CPD for this cycle free*
- Dentists get up to 40 verifiable CPD
- Receive up to 5 back copies of CPD Dentistry the very next day when you order before 3pm on 25 July
- Read the articles, complete the questions at www.mycpdzone.co.uk and print off your certificates
- Easy, affordable and quick CPD
Don’t get caught out this July.
Ready…steady….go… this exclusive offer is for 9 hours only and ends at 5:30pm this evening.
CALL 0800 371652 FOR A QUICK CPD FIX
*When you purchase a five-year subscription for the next cycle