Carestream Dental will show you how removing conventional impressions from your acquisition workflow will bring comfort for both you and your patients. There’s no longer a need to fill your patients’ mouths with impression material or to wait for the stone model to set. It’s all digital. Highly complex technologies have been translated into sophisticated, yet incredibly simple, solutions that complement your work, not complicate it.
Carestream Dental is proud to introduce the new reality that digital impressioning brings to your practice. This way, its new digital restoration solution can deliver a real difference to you and the care you provide.
What will you learn?
By the end of the session participants will have an understanding of;
- The challenges faced by everyone involved when using traditional impressioning
- The improvements digital impressioning brings to patient comfort and communication
- The consistent quality and precision digital impressioning provides
- The methods of obtaining a digital impression, using a handheld scanner or CBCT (cone beam computed tomography)
- How to improve your dental practice image by adopting this system and beat the competition.
Who should attend?
Dental practitioners and auxiliary staff who are involved with traditional impressioning. This session will also provide a hands-on experience to try the CS 3500 intraoral scanner for yourself.
Why should you attend?
This session will bring you up-to-date with the advances in technology that are happening now to streamline your workflow, improve patient experience and save you both time and money. The reality of digital impressioning is here to stay. Using Carestream Dental's ‘open’ solution, your .STL files can be shared easily with any lab for design by third-party CAD software and a third-party CAM system.