The Laboratory Awards 2014 are now open
This year’s awards evening promises to be bigger and brighter than ever before.
The event is back with a new stunning venue, new categories and increased exposure for all shortlisted entrants within the newly branded Laboratory magazine.
This year judges have broken down the categories to reflect the growing numbers of specialist laboratories excelling in one or more areas of dentistry.
The awards allow dental professionals to self-nominate or refer a colleague that they believe deserves acknowledgement for their efforts within the workforce.
How to enter
- Have a look at the categories below, decide which ones you would like to enter; you can see full category descriptions at awards.laboratorymag.co.uk/categories
- Entry costs £20+VAT and for this price, you may enter as many categories as you would like
- Call Karen Sherwood on 01923 851743 to pre-register your entry as soon as possible, visit awards.laboratorymag.co.uk/enter/ for more information
- Your full entry should be posted by the closing deadline of 10 September 2014 to FMC offices: Laboratory Awards, Farm Close, Shenley, Hertfordshire, WD7 9AB.
Some of the categories will be judged regionally within the UK, the regions are as follows; (categories marked with a * next to them are judged by region)
- Northern Ireland
- North West
- North East
- South East
- South West and Wales
- Best Team*
- Most Innovative Laboratory*
- Best Laboratory Website*
- Best Orthodontic Laboratory*
- Best Implant Laboratory*
- Best Aesthetic Laboratory*
- Overall Best Dental Laboratory
The awards ceremony
The award ceremony is on the 28 November at the Royal Garden Hotel, London; this is where all the winners will be announced.
Tickets for the evening are offered to finalists as a priority and will be available for general release shortly after, this is due to the popularity of the evening.
The evening consists of a champagne reception, a delicious three-course meal and the awards presentation; followed by music and dancing late into the evening.
If you would like more information on booking a table, call Karen Sherwood on 01923 851743.