GDP Ortho World – What planet are you on?
GDP Ortho World is a new breed of meeting that will put dental professionals face to face with suppliers. Indulge yourself in the latest innovations and developments in GDP orthodontic practice from a variety of companies that will aid you practice in keeping up with the latest technology.
If you are interested in providing your clients with something new and being ahead of the game in orthodontic practice, this is definitely the place for you.
GDP Ortho World will take place on 29 November 2014 at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Portman Square, London.
Why attend GDP Ortho World?
• Look at the latest innovations in orthodontic technology
• Learn how to incorporate ortho into practice and drive revenue
• Experience face to face training opportunities and look into product development
• Meet a variety of other key companies in GDP orthodontic dentistry
• Hear the latest thinking on legal and ethical issues surrounding orthodontics
• Receive a voucher pack filled with discounts and samples.
Mini lecture timetable
- 9.30 – 10.30am – Neil Counihan – Chairman and welcome / Julian English – New standards
- 10.45 – 11.45am – Julia Demsen – Issues of consent in orthodontics and other medico-legal challenges
- 12.00 – 12.45pm – Peter Illori – The business of orthodontics
- 2.00 – 2.40pm – Sandeep Kumar – Making the business case for Invisalign
- 3.00 – 3.40pm – Anoop Manni – Ethics of aesthetic orthodontics as a treatment concept
Exhibition open 9am – 4pm
Register now by visiting www.gdporthoworld.co.uk