Visitors to this year’s BDIA Dental Showcase were in for a treat as Practice Plan doubled the fun once again by having its cocktail bar and much-sought-out-for mini lecture theatre, both on the same stand.
Total Support, Painless Transition and Right For You were the flavours of the show as dental professionals packed on to the Practice Plan stand to get a taste of its famous cocktails to give them a much needed boost from walking the lengths of the exhibition.
Sheila Scott, Chris Barrow, Laura Horton, Les Jones and Ashley Latter (to name only a few) all took to the floor in the Practice Plan mini lecture theatre to present a series of free, 30-minute business lectures packed with hints and tips to help dental practices grow and develop their practice.
Here’s what some people had to say about the lectures:
‘Invaluable. Brilliant insights and tips on how to create a patient for life.’ – Peter Orme, associate, Parkhouse Dental Surgery.
‘Enjoyable and engaging’ – Sarah Lane, trainer assessor, Learn Direct.
A sample of top tips
If you didn’t get a chance to attend any of the lectures, don’t worry, here’s a mix of some top tips:
- Understand that marketing your practice is not just advertising – make sure you have testimonials that tell the patient story, explaining how it led to them seeking treatment with your practice
- Sixty percent of a practice manager’s time should be – making sure that they get 10% more out of everyone else at the practice
- Getting the best from your team means – making sure that you are clear about what you expect from them
- The key to increasing case acceptance – is making sure you have the right people in the right place within your dental practice
- The key to measuring success – break down your patient journey from a patient’s point of view – these steps will then enable you to measure your progress and the success of your practice processes.
Need more business tips? Practice Plan has a whole host of other business events that you can attend, just visit www.practiceplan.co.uk/events or call 01691 684135 to find out more.