If you’ve already started looking ahead and making plans for 2015, make sure you include the Dentistry Awards.
Following on from last year’s success, the Dentistry Awards in 2015 is set to be the biggest event in UK dentistry, awarding teams, individuals and practices across various regions in the UK.
This year the prestigious black tie event will again be held at the impressive Athena in Leicester on the 27 November, the perfect opportunity to combine an award-winning night with Christmas celebrations.
There are lots of benefits to entering the awards:
- Become an award winning/finalist practice to help attract better staff and more patients
- Nominees and winners receive terrific, free local media exposure
- Trophy or plaque to adorn the practice and highlight your success
- Recognise and highlight your team for their efforts
- It is an excellent way to reflect and assess your own practice. While completing your entry – spot weaknesses and work on them
- Cost-effective way to thank valued employees/your team
- Benchmark your achievements against competitors
- Nominal entry fees
- Winning an award gives you a massive boost and lasts forever
- Morale: everyone connected with the practice will be lifted.
The Dentistry Awards are one of the most recognised guarantees of a practice’s performance.
This year there are six categories for you to enter:
- Best Team
- Best Patient Care
- Best Team Member
- Best Young Dentist
- Best Social Media Campaign
- Software of Excellence – Business Performance Award.
The Dentistry Awards maintains its uniqueness by having winners for each specific region and an overall UK winner too.
A team is the sum of many parts. Is your team special and should be singled out for praise? Do you have a great mix of individuals who help make a cohesive, supportive and productive group? Give your staff the recognition they deserve for being the best at what they do.
Best Patient Care
How do you care for your patients? Do you get a lot of recommendations? Do you offer the highest standards of care and courtesy throughout a patient’s experience? Provide us with patient testimonials to support your entry.
Best Team Member
Do you have one team member who you would like to congratulate? That one team member that goes above and beyond the regular duty of care. Demonstrate to our judges your, or someone else’s, hard work and drive. Have you had to overcome any hurdles? Have you got any evidence of connection with the local community?
Best Young Dentist
Are you 35 or under? If so send us your application explaining how you can demonstrate hard work and drive. Have you had any major career achievements to date that you can show us? What hurdles have you had to overcome and how are you different to other young dentists?
Best Social Media Campaign
Send us an example of some of your most successful social media campaigns. How has this integrated into your traditional marketing?
Software of Excellence – Business Performance Award
To make sure your practice has the best chance of being recognised, please send up to 750 words explaining why your practice is a contender for this award!
You may want to include the following:
- Examples of ways your practice has improved in the past six-12 months
- Explain what you did to make these improvements/changes to your practice
- Evidence of business improvements your practice has made in the last six-12 months eg xx% improvement in recall effectiveness
- Overview of business growth in the past 12 months/plans for further development in the short-mid term.