The ICOI president is coming to London – four verifiable hours of CPD
Rehabilitation of severely atrophic jaws is facilitated when basal implants are used after osteogenic activation of the future bony implant bed.
When this procedure is performed with a purpose-designed instrument (bone matrix Osteotensor) 45 to 90 days before implant surgery, the stem cells recruited both locally and at a distance improve the bone quality and blood supply of the recipient site.
Fabrication of a fixed, highly rigid, resin/chromium-cobalt/titanium screw-secured prosthesis that acts as an external orthopedic fixator, permits functional loading 48 hours after surgery.
This osteogenic approach also represents a ‘second chance’ for patients who have experienced complete implant loss and/or bone graft failure.
A final, full-zirconia/titanium, screw-retained fixed bridge is placed six to 12 months later in order to satisfy aesthetic and functional requirements.
- Scientific chairman of the post-graduate Basal Implantology program, University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis, France. Nominated expert, International Standards Organization (ISO)
- Visiting Professor, NYU. Clinical professor of periodontology, USC. Founder of the Nice-Côte d’Azur International Dental Congress and Euro Implanto. Runs a private dental clinic in Nice, France, specialised in oral implants.
- President of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI).
- Specialist in Basal implants, University of Nice, France.
- Maxillo-facial surgeon at the University of Nice
- Head and Neck Institute in Nice, France.
Saturday, 6 June 2015
Cavendish Conference Centre
22 Duchess Mews
11 :00 – 11:30 Delegate arrival, tea/coffee and buffet
12 :00 – 13:30 Dr Gérard Scortecci: osteogenic activation and oral rehabilitation using basal implants
13 :30 – 14:30 Dr Guillaume Odin: advanced surgical procedures using basal implants
14 :30 – 16:00 Dr Lari Sapoznikov: autogenic bone graft from extracted teeth within one clinical session
16 :00 – 16:30 Q&As
Click on the link below to reserve your seat.
Limited seats available.
- CT Dent user: £29
- None CT Dent user: £59
Only 250 spaces are available and tickets are selling fast. Please secure your place as soon as possible by clicking the link above or by calling 0207 4875717.