It’s your last chance to enter dentistry.co.uk’s free prize draw to win an entire year’s free verifiable CPD for 2016.
Dentistry.co.uk is offering you the chance to win a whole’s year’s worth of free verifiable CPD, whether your requirement be dental, nurse, hygienist/therapist or technician.
To be entered into the prize draw, simply head over to www.dentistry.co.uk/feessurvey and complete the short questionnaire.
Fill in the feedback box with your name, email address and telephone number, and hit submit. The survey takes no more than two minutes to complete.
The prize draw closes on 1 November, so hurry!
The Dentistry Fees Survey and CPD prize draw has now closed.
Terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person
- The prize draw closes on 1 November 2015; entries submitted after that date will not be accepted
- The winner will be notified by email after 1 November 2015
- The prize consists of 15 hours’ free CPD in 2016 for one dentist, or 10 hours’ free CPD for either one dental nurse, one hygienist/therapist, or one technician
- Competition open to UK-based DCPs only
- FMC reserves the right to withdraw this competition at any time
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.